I finally have 100 followers. I can’t believe it. I can now cross this off my bucket list. I wanted to share my excitement with all of you because this blog means so much to me.
This space allows me to express myself, to relieve myself of stress, to share my personal experiences and stories, so thank you for allowing me to do that.
So I wanted to answer 100 things and share them with you.
1. What is your name? Martha E.
2. How old are you? 24
3. Are you sure? Yeah, I am.
4. What is your earliest memory? driving my little tikes coupe in the backyard.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? White Wine
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Potatoes
7. Do you remember your first day at school? Yes, I was so excited.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? D-
9. How tall are you? 5 feet tall.
10. Can you swim? I guess you can call it swimming.
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Emily Blunt
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Robert Downey Jr.
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Robin Williams
14. Who is your favorite politician? I don’t think I have one yet.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Sacagawea
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Hit Girl, she’s a badass.
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Superman<3
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? Jane Goodall
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? Athena
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? My mom.
21. Do you agree with “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”? Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don’t.
22. Do you agree with “Life does not forgive weakness”? No, not at all.
23. Do you agree with “It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance”? I guess. I mean, anyone can really teach us that.
24. Do you agree with “The state can do what they want to do”? No, oh heck no.
25. Do you agree with “If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country”? WOAH, why do we have to betray???
26. Do you agree with “If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads”? I might. I’m a sucker for a beautiful path.
27. Do you agree with “Crime is a product of social excess”? Most of the time. I could get really into this.
28. Do you agree with “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”? Yes
29. Do you agree with “And mankind is naught but a single nation”? Yes
30. Do you agree with “Bulimia is soooo ’87”? WTF, who came up with this question? This is so disrespectful.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Cloverfield, never again.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? I don’t know.
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Yikes, probably Twilight.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? A few of them, I could be here for days sharing them with you.
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Basketball. I think. I don’t know. I just don’t get it.
36. Who is the worst movie “star” ever? Dakota Johnson
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? I don’t know too many of those.
38. Who is the worst author ever? E.L James
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? I’d say Miley. She’s just not my favourite.
40. Who is the worst sports “star” you have ever seen? I don’t know too much about sports to pick one.
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? Join Joan of Arc
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Australia
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Margaret Atwood
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? my book on epic one liners.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? a house for my parents.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Lower the cost of tuition for students.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? I would ratify laws on human trafficking, in order to make it easier to capture and prosecute them.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Jane Austen
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? Yeah, I’d be a nice dictator.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No thats disgusting.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? In highschool.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Nope!
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? Nope.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yes, when I was five.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Nope.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Nope. I’m no rule breaker.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Almost.
59. Have you ever been arrested? No
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ? Nope.
61. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Mexicoo!!
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Mexico!!!!
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven’t yet? Hawaii. Australia, Peru,
64. Where is your favorite place in the world? Paris
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Don’t have a place yet.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? I don’t know, probably a place where I wouldnt be allowed to go.
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? I don’t know yet.
68. What is your favorite way to travel ? Reading.
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? Transit
70. What is the capital of Assyria? Nineveh or Assur
71. What was the last movie you saw? Elf
72. Was it any good? Yes.
73. What was the last book you read? Canada’s underground world of human trafficking.
74. Was it any good? Really good.
75. What was the last song you listened to? “Santa Claus is coming to town”
76. Was it any good? Yes, I love how Zooey D sings!
77. What was the last computer game you played? I don’t play computer games.
78. Did you do well? I guess not.
79. What was the last meal you ate? Nanaicecream with dates.
80. Was it any good? yes, but cold.
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses? I believe in God.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? No.
83. Do you believe in aliens? No.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? Yes, I believe in it.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? No.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? I like the idea of it. I don’t know sometimes though.
87. Do you believe in karma? Yes
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? I believe in whatever works for each country. I don’t believe in forced systems that’s for sure.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings “Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round”? Uhm, I’ve never heard this song.
91. What is your favorite movie? Legally Blonde
92. What is your favorite book? The Shadow of the Wind
93. What is your favorite song? Lego House by Ed Sheeran
94. What is your favorite city? Paris, France
95. What is your favorite sport? Hockey!!!!
96. What is your favorite place in the world? Whistler
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Yeah!
98. What are you going to do next? Make sure I didn’t miss any.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Not really.
100. Give us a quote to end on…Life your life the way you choose to. (I don’t know who said it, I think I might have or my fortune cookie)